1. Your consent to receive electronic communications and your right to withdraw consent. As applicable, you consent to receiving in electronic form all of the communications we would otherwise be required to provide to you in paper form, including those listed below. We may provide electronic communications to you by (1) emailing them to you, (2) posting them on our Website, (3) presenting them on-screen or for download through one of our online or mobile applications; or (4) in the manner specified in any other agreement we have with you. Your consent will remain in effect until you withdraw it. You may withdraw your consent to receive further communications electronically at any time by contacting us toll free at 1-844-683-5319 and providing your name and other identifying data and telling us you are withdrawing your consent. If you withdraw your consent to receive electronic communications, your account will be closed and you will no longer be eligible to use the Services.
2. Your consent covers the following communications: Your consent applies to all of the communications we would otherwise be required to provide you in paper form, including, but not limited to: disclosures, notices, agreements, transaction receipts, any updates or changes in those documents, and other informational mailings regarding your transactions or ways to protect your account. Paper copies of communications delivered electronically are not available from BTS. You may print electronic communications if you wish to retain a paper copy.
3. You must keep your contact information current with us. In order to ensure that we are able to provide communications to you electronically, you must notify us of any change in your email address and any change in your mobile phone number. You may update your email address, mobile phone number and other contact information by signing into your account and editing your profile in the App or by calling us toll-free at 1-844-683-5319.
4. Hardware and software you will need. To access and retain the communications we provide to you electronically, you must have:
- A computer or mobile device capable of downloading and operating the App and supporting everything below;
- A connection to the Internet;
- A valid, active email address;
- A Current Version of a program that accurately reads and displays PDF files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader® version X or higher; and
- A printer to print out and retain records on paper, or electronic storage if you wish to retain records in an electronic form. You should retain a copy of all communications we send to you electronically.
We reserve the right to discontinue support of a Current Version of software if, in our opinion, it suffers from a security or other flaw that makes it unsuitable for use with your account. And we always reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to communicate with you via the U.S. Postal Service.
By using the Services on the App, you are affirmatively consenting to the terms of this Electronic Records, Notice and Communications Agreement. By providing your consent, you are also confirming that you have the hardware and software described above, that you are able to access and retain electronic communications, and that you have an active email account. You are also confirming that you have read and understand the consent to use electronic records, communications, notices and signatures, and that you are authorized to, and do, consent on behalf of all the other co-owners of your account.
Please print or save a copy of this page for your records.
© Copyright 2017 by BBVA Transfer Services, Inc. All rights reserved.